After hours service
After hours calls to 8584 7500 will be diverted to our after hours service. When you call, the contractor will advise you whether your repair is considered urgent under the Residential Tenancies Act (2010).
If your repair is not considered urgent, the call will be logged for the maintenance team to attend to on the next business day. The definition of urgent repairs in the Residential Tenancies Act 2010 is defined as follows:
- a burst water service
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that uses water or is used to supply water that is broken or not functioning properly, so that a substantial amount of water is wasted
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service on the residential premises for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure.