What changes do you want to see in your building and community?
We want YOUR ideas for how to make your building and community a better place to live.
The new Build Your Neighbourhood program will provide grants for projects that promote health, happiness and wellbeing in your building and community in City West Housing communities.
What have you been thinking about that we can help make a reality?
- Projects for environmental sustainability
- Special events for residents
- Murals and art projects
- Activity clubs (books, sport, coffee, cooking)
- New furniture or seats in common areas
- Ways to get to know each other
- Composting, recycling, reusing and waste management initiatives
We’re passionate about ensuring we help create neighbourhoods where you feel at home, can pursue your interests, and contribute towards building your local community in a way which works for you. We want you to feel proud of where you live.
We’ll be looking for projects that
- Promote health, happiness and the wellbeing of residents
- Bring people together
- Create more positive spaces
- Are inclusive for different residents from different walks of life
- Have support from other residents in your building
- Benefit the community
Last year, we were open for proposals between 1 July and 30 September 2020.
Stay tuned to find out when we accept proposals for 2021.
You can find the Build Your Neighbourhood proposal form HERE.