CWH TV (Tenants’ Voice)
At City West Housing, we see so many reasons for building a strong community of residents and supporting residents to participate in the organisation and decisions relating to where you’re living. Resident participation is a way of strengthening the organisation, building communities, linking people to opportunities, promoting learning and reducing social isolation.
We believe that by providing opportunities for our residents to take an active role in the healthy functioning of their communities, we can also encourage the development of mutually respectful relationships between neighbours, staff and residents.
So, we formed City West Housing Tenants’ Voice (CWH TV) to give residents a great way to participate. If you would like to join CWH TV, and work with other residents to make your community stronger and make sure residents have a real say in what happens in your neighbourhood, then CWH would like to hear from you!
The purpose of the CWH TV is to:
- Provide constructive feedback about CWH-initiated activities, events, policies, and strategies to management
- Share information with the community about CWH activities and planned community projects
- Support and amplify the voices of CWH residents
- Strengthen engagement and collaboration among CWH residents and the wider community
- Participate in affordable housing advocacy opportunities when possible
CWH would like to acknowledge and thank the CWH TV members who have contributed their own time towards creating a pathway for resident’s voices to be heard.
Read the latest TV Group Workplan
TO APPLY TO BE A MEMBER OF ‘TENANTS’ VOICE’ PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW