What do I do if I observe anti-social behaviour in a CWH Building?
If you notice any anti-social/illegal activity in a CWH building, Crime Prevention Officer, Rebecca, advises to make sure to not get involved and call the police, see the police contact details for your suburb below:
For Zetland and Eveleigh residents:
- Mascot Police Station on: 8338 7399 or
- Redfern Police station on: 8303 5199
For Glebe and Forest Lodge Residents:
Glebe Police Station on: 9552 8099
For Ultimo, and Pyrmont residents:
- Day Street Police Station on: 9265 6439
- The Rocks Police Station on: 8220 6303
Residents should always record the details of an incident:
- Location and
- physical description of a person and the clothing worn
- physical description of a vehicle and the registration plate.
Please note: the more information provided to police, the better chance they will have of identifying the offender.
If you have observed other anti-social behaviour such as excessive noise, littering, vandalism and defacing of property make sure to include documented evidence, by logging the details in a notebook, including the:
- date and
- location and
- disturbance such as playing loud music every night at midnight.
These details are needed to intervene in relevant circumstances and will need to be provided to try and resolve the situation or to present at a potential tribunal.
Please report to CWH by:
- Filling out an online form here
- Email: email@example.com or
- Contact your building manager.
Please refer to the Residential Tenancies Act 2010 and your tenancy agreement for more information about what is acceptable behaviour.