We believe that by providing opportunities for our residents to take an active role in the healthy functioning of their communities, we can also encourage the development of mutually respectful relationships between neighbours, staff and residents.
If you would like to join CWH TV, and work with other residents to make your community stronger, provide opportunities to improve residents’ lives, and make sure residents have a real say in what happens in your neighbourhood, then CWH would like to hear from you!
The Purpose of the City West Housing Tenants’ Voice (CWH TV) is to:
- Provide constructive feedback about CWH initiated activities, events, policies, and strategies to Management when required.
- Provide the CWH Tenancy and Community Engagement Committee a quarterly report.
- A nominated CWH TV member will be invited to attend the board committee meetings as scheduled, providing an update on the CWH TV activities.
- To provide a quarterly update for the resident newsletter
- Conduct block meetings when required.
- Share information with the community about CWH activities and planned community projects.
- Encourage resident participation.
- Act as a resident friendly group to strengthen engagement and collaboration amongst CWH residents and the wider community.
- Participate in affordable housing advocacy opportunities when they arise.
- Improve service delivery through resident participation.
TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE FULL TV CHARTER CLICK HERE
TO APPLY TO BE A MEMBER OF ‘TENANTS’ VOICE’ PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW